Monday 1 July 2013

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter - Review

I brought these two lip butters by Yes to Carrots between the end of April, start of May. I have the melon flavour and gave the berry flavour to my sister.



I can certainly say this is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. It is so moisturising, hydrating and leaves your lips so soft, smooth and shining! I have had my lip butter for 9 weeks and I am nearly finished! My sister hasn't even touched hers because I dont think she likes the scent, which is fair because mine is way better. The berry has a bit of a spicy taste to it which is weird. 

I have heard that the other products from Yes to Carrots are also amazing and I would love to buy more from them. The lip balms are extremely great for dry and cracked lips. I am obsessed with my lips so I used this every single day since I got it.  

This is a product that I would 100% repurchase, I might try the citrus flavour or even stay with melon. I purchased the lip butter off Beautybay for $4.63 Australian dollar. They have a good flavour range including, melon, berry, citrus, mint and carrot. 

Also, these lip products are:
95% Organic
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Paraben, Petroleum & Phthalate Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment