Wednesday 10 July 2013

Top Lip Picks for Winter!


In Australia, it's winter. I think winter is my favourite season, I don't know why but I just love it! 

In the winter, I think that the nudes and dark colours are really in. 


First, I have just a classic red. It's Rimmel 170 Alarm. Red fits in every season, it's just so classic and goes with everyone. Here is a swatch with it on my lips. 


Next, I have a nudish/pinky lipstick. It's a pale colour and its so lovely. It's just a pretty pink. It's Maybelline 025 Pink Please. I think this would be an everyday colour in winter since its just so nude and goes with everyone's skin tone. 


The last colour I have is a deep purple. It's got a hint of red in there which is good so it doesn't look to purple and weird on the skin. Looking at this colour, it goes look weird and an unusual colour but I think you would get use to it. It is defiantly a love or hate colour, you really do have to be careful with it too because you have to match it with clothing, weather, hair and much more. I think it suits pale/pink tone skin really nicely. 


I'm thinking of doing a 'Summer Lip Picks' soon too, since it is summer on the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment