Saturday 6 July 2013

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Review


I have the shade Sydney in the matte lip cream.



It goes on so smoothly and soft. It really just glides on. NYX has a huge range of colours on their matte lip creams which is nice.


I don't think this is very matte, when you put it on, it's a little glossy.... which is nice to me. It is really creamy so I don't know how it can be matte. It is very nice and doesn't dry out your lips, which is the best. When you rub your lips together you can feel the creaminess, and it's not sticky which is always a good sign for me.

Here is what it looks like on the lips, 



I don't think I would repurchase, mostly because I don't really like the 'matte' feeling, but they are really cheap and have a good colour range. I purchased it on Beautyjoint for AUD $5.74. 






No comments:

Post a Comment