Sunday 28 July 2013

Colours Of The Rainbow - Tag

Starting with red, I have my holy grail lip product. It's Lucas Paw Paw Ointment and its honestly just amazing and this is my fourth tube of it and just buy it. If you want to know more about this, I have done a separate review if you scroll down my blog. 


Orange, for orange I have my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. This foundation really does do what it says and it's just perfect for a long day. 


Yellow, I couldn't find anything yellow so I decided to go for gold. It's my NYX Glitter Cream Palette. In shade Bronze Goddess.


Green, I've had this peel off mask by Freeman for ages and I honestly love it so much. It smells like cucumber and its so fun to peel off. Definitely recommend because I have seen a difference in my skin and its really cheap. 


Blue, I recently brought this blue eyeliner by Rimmel in shade Turquoise. I brought it for really cheap and because it gave me a pop of colour that wasn't too big. 


Violet, I have Maybelline Falsies Mascara and its just amazing. Defiantly need to repurchase. 


Last is pink. I have NYX lip butter and its just amazinnggggg. It's in shade Peaches and Cream which is a pinky peach colour and I just love it. The best part is that is honestly smells like peaches and cream and I just feel so tempted to lick my lips.


If you want to know more about each of these products, I should have a review on most of them. If not there will be some coming soon! 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment