Saturday 13 July 2013

Revlon Photoready Primer - Review


My first impression of this was like, 'what the heck???!?'. When I looked at it, it looked sooo creamy and thick. 


I applied it today and oh my god it was so smooth. After rubbing it into my face, it felt like a really soft kind of powder. You could feel how it even out your skin and how smooth your face felt. When applying my foundation, I could just see and feel how smooth it glided on. 

I think my foundation did stay on longer though out the day, you could see on the makeup wipe how much I took off.

In the next picture, I didn't rub it in fully, I just wanted to show you the consistency. 


Now, the next I have rubbed it all in.


I think if you have dry skin, I would not recommend. It is quite drying and a little matte, so if you have oily skin I think it would be perfect. I don't think I would repurchase though, only because I would love to try out other primers in other brands. 



No comments:

Post a Comment