Saturday 13 July 2013

Top Lip Picks for Summer!


So since its summer on the other side of the world, I thought I should share my top lip picks. I know this might sound bad, but I really dislike summer. I live in Australia so it is extremely dry and hot so when it's summer, Australia just catches of fire... literally! We have sooo many bush fires and I hate it, obviously. 

In the summer, I see alotttttt of bright colours. I think that a lot of corals and pinks are in for the summer.


First, I have a lip gloss. It's NYX butter gloss in Peaches and Cream. Which is a really nice pinky coral. Perfect for summer.


Next, in the middle is Rimmel Kate Moss 16. It's a bright pink colour. It has a really funny smell to it though, it's kind of sour. But it is so lovely for summer.


The last one is NYX round in Gem. It's a shimmer hot pink. I usually hate shimmer lipsticks but this one is sooo nice. It's not frosty which is nice too.

1 comment: