Wednesday 3 July 2013

Garnier BB cream - Review


The Garnier BB cream was my first 'foundation' buy. I did really love it but that was when I didn't really know much about makeup. I slowly grew out of it and brought other products. After a while my makeup knowledge gained and I realised it was really oily. 

It probably would of been better to get the oil free one but at the time I didn't think. I found it stupid that the oil free BB cream had less amount but the same price. 

I have shade medium which is perfect for my skin tone, I think there's only 3 shades, like light, medium and dark. I wouldn't have a clue though.

The BB cream is extremely moisturising though and glides on so well, it's really smooth and soft on the skin. There are mixed reviews on this BB cream and how it either feels heavy or light on the skin. For me, I knew I had something on my face, it wasn't very heavy though. It did last through out the day for everyday I used it. 

For some reason, I think the scent of the product drew me off it a little. It's hard to explain the scent but it is really strong and I could smell it when it was on my face which was a little yuck. 

All up, the product was alright. If you are looking for a good BB cream I would defiantly look into other brands who have the BB cream and test them all out. I don't think I would repurchase again, I would love to try other brands though and see their range of BB creams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment