Sunday 7 July 2013

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume - Review


A few months ago, my mum got this for free. I tried it when she got it and I hated it, I never used it again... so I was planning on giving you a 'bad' review but....

I tried it again just before to take a photo of my eye, and I realised how good it is.


You can see in the photo above that my eye lashes aren't cluggy and all stuck together. With this mascara, it gives a natural finish, meaning it doesn't make your lashes look really full and black.



You can see how the brush has little bristles spaced out, which separates my lashes really well.

It not only separates, it lengthens. Usually, I only look for length in mascaras, I don't usually care for anything else but with this mascara, it's really good because it has everything in one.

The only things I would change would be the packaging and the name. The name only because I don't think it relates to the product, it says volume, but it doesn't thicken my lashes and doesn't give the full effect. But I guess if you apply a few more coats. With the packaging, it doesn't really draw me in. It's just black and silver and I don't think I would see it and it wouldn't stand out.

But all up, I don't think I would repurchase, only because I would try out other mascaras that say that the product would do better things.





No comments:

Post a Comment