Wednesday 24 July 2013

St. Ives Blemish Control Scrub - Review


So I brought this nearly a month ago and I've been using it non stop! Usually I would apply anything to my face once a week but on the back of this, it said for best results apply 3-4 a week... so I followed it. 

Since my skin is pretty normal, but also sensitive, I like to look for a few particular words before I purchase anything to put on my face. The main would be 'Hypoallergenic' which means the product is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. Next I like to look for 'Dermatologist tested' which means that the product has been tested to see if it says what it does and doesn't cause irritation or anything like that. This product has both of those and more, which is one of the reasons I brought it.

What is also great is that it is 100% natural extracts. 


This is really easy to use and I highly reccomend it. You just apply by rubbing it into your skin and then washing it off. I like to use a face washer so I can also massage it into my skin. 

I have defiantly seen a change in my skin, I still have the pimple brake out every no and then but I can handle that. I do see that my skin has gotten clearer and looks a lot more fresh. 


In the photo above you can see the formulation of the face wash. You can see that it has little particles that look like sand (it's not) but those little particles are what will exfoliate your face to get the dead skin off and give you a new layer of fresh and clean skin. It also makes my skin so soft.

I use this product Thursday-Saturday and I honestly look forward to those days because I just love using the product. It feels so fresh on the skin and its just the best feeling after a long day.

I would 100% repurchase this, not only because it does work and I have seen a difference in my skin but it is also cheap, which is great for me. It's anywhere from AUD $8-$10. 


No comments:

Post a Comment