Friday 5 July 2013

NYX Butter Gloss - Peaches and Cream - Review


Let me just say, I hardly wear lipglosses, but.... this lipgloss has to be my absolute favourite!

I really cannot describe how much I love this butter gloss.


The colour is so amazing and looks so good on. It's like a pinky peach colour and its just gorgeous. 


It is very opaque and comes out the colour you see, which is great. I cannot imagine this looking bad on anyone with any skin colour. 

NYX has spectacular colour range on these butter glosses so I will defiantly be getting more! 

Ok, time for the smell. I actually can't believe how AMAZING the smell is, the name says it all. It literally smells like peaches and cream. (A little more like strawberry and cream to be but whatever) the smell is just heaven and it makes me literally lick my lips!

Defiantly buying more of these! 

I can't believe I forgot to mention the best part... The price! I got this off Beautyjoint for $5! Amazing bargain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment