Monday 22 July 2013

Revlon Colourstay Eyeshadow - Review


I tried this palate out the other day, the colours are really nice and they are great for everyday. 
I have some pros and cons about this product and most of them are sadly cons. 


In the photo above you can see the swatches of the eyeshadows, I'm a little disappointed because all the colours other than the brown one are really shimmery and you cant even see them. Since my eyelids sometimes get oily, the shimmers are bad. The colours hardly stay on me all day anyway. 

I tried doing a look with the two pinks and it just came out pretty horrible. The application of the actual eyeshadow was weird, it didn't even come off my brush and go on my eyelid. 

I tried another look with the sandy brown colour and the darker brown but that was pretty similar with the pinks in application wise. 

With the product being called 'Colourstay' I do imagine the colour would stay and apply well but it didnt at all. I am a little disappointed mostly because Revlon products are usually amazing but lately with their Colourstay range some of the products have been bad. 

I dont think I would repurchase this. I would obviously love to buy other brands when I get the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment