Tuesday 2 July 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Review

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation is a really good foundation. The name says it all, it really does make you look awake with its dewy finish and the little bits of sheen gives a healthy glow that lasts through out the day. 

This foundation leaves you with a radiant glow, flawless and natural-looking finish. It is super moisturising and soft on the face, it is really light weight which is great, most of the time I actually forget I have anything on my face.



I am in shade 303 True Nude, which is perfect for my skin tone. It has SPF 15 which is obviously good when your in the sun. The foundation does last all day and it applies so easy and smooth. 

I don't know why but the packaging really drew me in, I really like the colour orange for starters and the bottle is glass which is nice, and it looks expensive haha. 

I got the foundation a few months ago and I only usually just use it on the weekend. It is 30mL and it nearly finished, which is a little disappointing. 

All up, this foundation is a definite repurchase. It is an amazing foundation and it is also good for all seasons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment