Monday 15 July 2013

Best buys for under $5!



Since I know a lot of people can't afford expensive stuff (me) I thought of doing this post on the best things I have brought for under 5 dollars. 

Number one is my Paw Paw. It is my favourite lip balm ever. If your interested in this product, I have done a separate review on it, so check it out. You can buy this for anywhere from $4-$5.


Next, I have a blue eyeliner from Rimmel. I have brown eyes so I think that blue or green eyeliners make my eyes really stand out. I have the colour Turquoise 007.I bought this for $4.97.



Next, I have NYX round lipstick in Gem. I bought this for $3.


After that, I have NYX butter gloss in Peaches and Cream. I bought this for $4.75.


I bought this next product for $3 I think, it's Elf Tickled Pink blush.


My last product is Rimmel lipstick. I have it in shade Cutting Edge. I bought this for $4.99 on sale. 


If you want to know anymore about these products let me know so I can do a separate review on each. 






No comments:

Post a Comment