Tuesday 9 July 2013

Revlon ColourStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick - Review


So, I have shade Finale 095, it's like a red/pink/orange colour. The colour is really pretty. 


When applying, it feels very soft on the lips and just glides on so nicely. The colour is very pigmented and seriously stays on forever! Although, after about 10mins of having it on, it gets really sticky and feels abit weird on the lips, but it isn't so sticky that you have to take it off.

I tried on the lipstick and had it on for about 5 hours and I did NO touch ups throughout the hours. I took a photo about every hour, so here it is....


I would stay this lipstick is more of a lip stain, the colour does stain your lips and doesn't crumble or crack off after some time, which is good. But the only problem I have is that it is really hard to get off.

After 6:30, I tried to remove it with just a tissue and was left this this... 


You can see the colour is still in the lips of my lips. I don't usually remove with just a tissue and water, but even if I removed it with something different it doesn't help. I try to remove with a wet face washer too but that is still hard. 

I would repurchase this, it is fairly pricey though in Australia. It is about $26 which is about $24 US, which is absolutely over priced.  I would really like to try out other colours from them too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment