Friday 12 July 2013

Lucas Paw Paw Ointment - Review


Oh my god, words can honestly not explain my love for this lip balm. It is my number 1 lip product that I go to on a daily basis. I use this about every hour of the day and I'm not joking when I say that. 

This is either my 3rd or 4th time purchasing the paw paw and I just love it and would recommend it to anyone. I think it's only in Australia since its made in Queensland I think, but I think you might be able to purchase it online. 

It has am oily constancy and its just so smooth on the lips. It's not too oily which is nice too.
 
It's made from the fruit papaya and its so bloody hydrating. 

It's not only for your lips, which most people use it for but it's also for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash.

It's just amazing and I honestly can't describe how perfect it is and the best part..... it's sooo cheap! It's anywhere from AUD $4-$5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment