Tuesday 2 July 2013

Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner - Review

Ok so the Maybelline gel eyeliner is amazing. I would use it so much more if I actually knew how to do winged liner but I can surly say its good! I have also heard some bloody amazing reviews on this and even that it is better than the Bobbi Brown gel liner and the Mac.



So this is what the product looks like, it came with a little brush which is an alright brush, I'd rather apply it with an angle brush. It looks like there isn't much product but it will last, all you need is a little dab on the brush for each eye. 



The eyeliner stays on all day, doesn't smudge and is easy to apply but I just seriously cannot do eyeliner, but if I was good I would defiantly use this product on a daily basis. I don't think I will be finishing this product only because I think I'm just going to use liquid because I personally think I have more control over what I am doing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment