Wednesday 31 July 2013

Empties!


I love trying out new products and seeing what the hype is and how they are like. These are some of the things I have used up.


This is my cucumber peel of mask by Freeman. I honestly love this mostly because peel of masks are so fun. I bought this for $10 at Coles which is cheap and affordable. I've had this for pretty long and I can say that this isn't completely empty but I can't get anymore out! I really do love this product and I have noticed differences. After using this my skin has become so soft and hydrated it just feels like heaven. 


I'm not going to write much here because I have a separate review which you can find a few pages back in my blog. I do have to note that since this is empty, I have purchased a new one and I have found that the formula is really weird and different. The one in the picture above gave my skin and lovely glow and since my skin isn't oily, I really liked it. Now I brought another one and its a different shade it looks very cakey and unnatural and just bad in general. I'm not sure why but I do think the colour has something to do with it. 


I'm also not going to write much here because I have recently done a separate review on this which you can find on my blog. 


Nail polish remover is honestly my saviour. I don't know what I would do it out it since I love to do my nails and try new and interesting designs but sometimes I stuff up. I really love this Sally Hansen remover because it not only strengthens my nails but moisturises them too which is always good in a remover and it actually removes the nail polish unlike some other brands.


I'm also not going to write much on this product because I recently did a review on this. It's amazing! 


I really love this face moisturiser by Bioré. It sinks in my skin so fast which is so good because I hate having the sticky feeling. The moisturiser is so hydrating and makes my skin so soft.


Again, I've done another review on this post that you can find in my blog. 


This was the very first 'liquid' eyeliner I've ever brought and I honesty love it. It was felt tip so it was so easy to use and I feel like repurchasing another one but maybe from a different brand. I usually actually just dip the tip into my liquid eyeliner by Elf.


Oh wow. Again I've done a separate review on this and it should be on my first page because I think it was the second post I ever made? Anyway, I honestly love this lip balm so much it's wasted and I'm going to cry and buy a new one.










No comments:

Post a Comment